Re: Fuel Cell/Safety switch Help

To: PaceCars@aol.com, twobees@sprynet.com, owner-vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Fuel Cell/Safety switch Help
From: DonJQueen@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 00:45:47 EST
In a message dated 2/10/99 5:19:56 AM !!!First Boot!!!, PaceCars@aol.com
writes:

<<
 I strongly recommend that you mount the switch where you can get to it when
 you are strapped in the car. It is very easy to forget when you are getting
in
 the car, and if you don't have a crew with you, there is no one to turn it
on.
 The time to discover this is not as the announcer is calling 3 mintues to
 grid...
 Harold Pace >>
Harold, For once I disagree with you. Using the emergency cutoff as an
ignition switch is a bad idea. It's purpose is for "emergencies" when a corner
worker sprints to your car to cut the power. The switch should be placed where
it is most easily reached by someone standing on the passenger side of your
car.
This is an interesting subject, let's see if anyone else has an opinion.
Don Queen SF