Brooklands Motorsport Day

To: alfa-digest@digest.net
Subject: Brooklands Motorsport Day
From: Ed McDonough <Ed.McDonough@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:22:49 +0000
Just a reminder for those of you in the area or in the UK on Feb.
20...Motorsport Day at Brooklands is on Saturday, Feb.20 all day,
with a wide ranging display and demonstrations on our runway
circuit. We will have the 1969 Ferrari 312 F1 to demonstrate...ex-
Amon, Rodriguez and Brambilla, and the Lotus-18-Alfa from South
Africa, amongst many other things. This is a preview for Auto
Italia's Brooklands weekend in June  which will feature Fiat and
Abarth.

Ed McDonough