Re: Polyurethane bushings

To: Gene_Carter@avid.com
Subject: Re: Polyurethane bushings
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 09:34:55 -0800
Try these people. I believe that if you give them the dimensions they can make
anything that you want.

http://www.energysuspension.com/

Another helpful site is Summit's Mfg. links, which is where I found the above.

http://www.summitracing.com/midway/

Craig Wright

--
Craig Wright                    Product Design Group, Inc.
craig@p-d-g.com                 4635 Viewridge Ave.