Polyurethane bushings

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Polyurethane bushings
From: Gene_Carter@avid.com
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 11:41:33 -0500

I have a friend with a racing Lotus Super 7 who is looking for polyurethane
suspension bushings.  In particular, his car seems to chew up the A-frame
rubber bushings that attach at the differential.  He doesn't want to go the
route of spherical bearings because he's afraid that may put too much
stress on other suspension parts.  Does anyone know of a source for
polyurethane bushings (or some other than rubber alternative).  We've
talked to Dave Bean Engineering and Lee Chapman racing.  So far, we've
struck out.

Gene Carter