Re: Roller rockers, etc

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roller rockers, etc
From: Tom M <tmatycho@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:57:11 -0800
Edwin Smith wrote:
<snip> CSRG is good but their tech guys can't seem to distinguish a 289
Ford block from a 351, nor a 350 Chevy from a 327.
<snip>

It's my understanding that it's not really the CSRG tech guys' job to
determine if the car conforms to the rules.  It's more for safety.

CSRG has tried to be a user-friendly club, but they do try to do
something about the non conformities they know about.  I know of a
number of instances of people being told not to come back if they
continue to have non conforming items such as vented rotors or roller
rockers.

Tom M