Re: Top 10 Reasons Why I Won't be in Monterey this weekend.....

To: DWhitesdJr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Top 10 Reasons Why I Won't be in Monterey this weekend.....
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 19:08:43 -0400
I'll bet Tony Wang's collection is the best in the US, but maybe Bruce
is better endowed (oooh).
I guess all those cars were at Monterey, but I only saw 3 in the Sat AM
practice, missed Sunday for Pebble Beach.
Did enjoy the sounds of the 907/910/917 cars, brings back memories!
Guess I'd rather be racing than watching, too.
Jim