Re: Alternator Installation

To: jesdeck@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: Alternator Installation
From: JWoesvra <JWoesvra@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 12:16:40 EST
In a message dated 98-01-11 19:30:53 EST, jesdeck@compuserve.com writes:

<< Dear JWoesvra,
         I have been recieving many letters reguarding vintage cars
 (100's)!!  I have no idea how I was placed on your mailing list, but I
 would greatly appriciate my removal.  Thank you so much for your
 cooperation...  Jes >

To jesdeck:

Why are you blaming me? You have somehow stumbled into our mailing list. I
didn't put you there. You must have done it to yourself. I have no idea how
you can get off the list. Maybe someone else can help you. Maybe you ought to
get interested in racing old cars. It's a lot of fun.

JW