Re: Climate Question

To: Paul Schooley <doneen@itcanada.com>
Subject: Re: Climate Question
From: Mike & Jaye Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 09:23:06 -0500
I think it's time to wrap up a whole bunch of threads at one time.
Up here in the great frozen north, (the blank area above the Great Lakes
on CNN's weather map) everything is eaten frozen and on a stick; that
includes brats, brats with cheese, spam - especially spam...in fact,
flaming is how we warm-up our spam, and thaw out the block enough to
drain the water for the winter rebuild.
No need to drain oil, 10w-50 is so thick this time of year it acts like
packing grease - just perfect for winter storage and transport to
machine shops etc. - that's if the truck starts to drive the parts
around.

I think I mistakenly wrote the same letter ( about private/group replies
and ccs), WST (I think), CLAIMED he was going to crawl back into a hole
and be quiet--- he lied ;- ) and I'm glad I was set straight by any
number of people - thanks

I learned my lesson - I'm still seaching for the delete key - my inbox
has 55,238,879 messages in it, 0 unread...thanks for the entertainment.
Mike