Re: HMSA at Sears Point

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: HMSA at Sears Point
From: Malcolm Cox <malcox@napanet.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 18:36:33 -0700
SCCA vintage group is running at Laguna October 11 and 12
entry fee $200
Let me know if anyone needs phone numbers.
If you are concerned about licensing, don't worry, they don't seem to
need a formal license, we have entered several SCCA vintage events
(SanFrancisco region) under CSRG license (really a just a medical card)

According to the lady who answered the phone (could it be Debbie?), HMSA
Sears Point is cancelled in favor of Coronado.

If everyone who has entered the event calls them up to find out whether
it's been cancelled or not, perhaps a hundred phone calls may motivate
them to publish this fact via a more established medium..

How about a letter for example.
Malcolm Cox, Napa