Re: FW: Racin' Healey

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: FW: Racin' Healey
From: Gene Schaeffer <gene356@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 20:12:26 -0700
My son Wes has 5 project cars for sal very reasonable as the pans need
to be replaced. Two TR6's, one with wire wheels, two MGB's one a GT and
an early TR3 with wire wheels(missing trunk lid, top  and seats.  Motor
looks good, guages good.  Anyone interested should contact Wes in St.
Louis at 314 965-8351, sorry he has no EMial.  Best time to get him is
10:30 am any day. Please pass along to others if you have no interest.

thanks

Gene