Mini' ready to go

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mini' ready to go
From: YCAPTAIN@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 08:21:39 -0400 (EDT)
Hello All
The Mini is finally ready to go...now I just need some place to go...can
anyone tell me whats my best bet to get some track time before the season is
over, I am located in Boston. To date the only events that I have run are
with COM & EMRA  at Limerock an NHIS, but the dates they have left open don't
match my business travel. Is there a vintage race or other open race that I
can run without an scca licence, or possibly a test day at one of the tracks.
Any help on this one will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks David