SA-95 Helmets

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SA-95 Helmets
From: jarrid_gross@juno.com (Jarrid M Gross)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 19:26:32 EDT

Along with many of you, I have had to upgrade my safety
equipment to new standard specs.

FIA fuel cell, newer belts SFI 5 suit ect.

In addition I need to get an SA-95 helmet.

I have seen Simpson and Bell helmets available from various
suppliers, with a significant difference in price.

I want to buy a full faced helmet, but dont want to go
too exotic.

The simpson Voyager 7 looked like a contender as would
a similar priced/featured bell.

Anyone have a good price, or exceptionally good vender
to reccommend?

Jarrid Gross