RE: Watkins Glen Specials

To: "vintage-race@autox.team.net" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Watkins Glen Specials
From: Tom Crain <tomcrain@gulftel.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 09:14:42 -0500
I have sent this  or a similar message to several of you who were  =
seeking information on a car, driver or race history.  Perhaps it would =
be helpful if I were to broadcast it. =20

Automobile Quarterly, published 4 times a year for the last 36 years, is =
an excellent source of information on nearly any car of note.  It's =
features are well researched, written and photographed.  Subject matter =
covers cars, marques, tracks, designers, drivers, race results, =
restoration and automotive art.  Many specials and one offs are covered =
as well.=20

Complete sets sometimes show up for sale in Hemmings, Auto Week, =
etc..............   or find someone who has a set and will share his =
research library......         Good luck!