racing VWs

To: vintage_race <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: racing VWs
From: mike jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:17:04 -0700
Cant say anything about the old days due to lack of information.  But I
have seen two different beetles running in vintage races at locations
such as Road Atlanta and Mid-Ohio.  Neither have been terribly
successful but maybe they just gave up too soon.

Personally, I have secretly always wanted to race a Karmann Ghia.

mike jackson