Re: Monaco on the cheap

To: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Monaco on the cheap
From: Jack Rubin <jrubin@ryr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 18:46:47 -0500
The CD I received has a picture of a wire wheel on the front with
two-over-one lacing; could be Bugatti, but certainly not a classic
cast-spoke Bug GP wheel.  Full title (of the English version) is "The
History of the Grands Prix of Monaco, Vol 1.1 9129-1980" (and who really
cares what happens after that!).  Copyright 1995 by IMD Monaco.

I'm off to check out your page --

Jack

At 05:14 PM 7/24/97 -0400, Jeremy Braithwaite wrote:
>Jack
>Does the CD have a picture of a Bugatt wheel on the front?
>
>If so the CD was free with the local paper Nice Matin during the week of
>the GP Historique!
>
>For a full story on Monaco have a look at our web page.
>
>regards
>

>Jeremy
>Age & Treachery Racing Australia
>http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/atroz