Re: corrected forwarded message from A2002babe

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: corrected forwarded message from A2002babe
From: oldirish@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 14:05:14 -0500 (CDT)
On 07/20/97 11:29:29 you wrote:

>Subject: Re: Vintage, sticking to Concours
>Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 07:29:12 -0400 (EDT)
>From: A2002babe@aol.com
>To: deboer@pacbell.net
>
>If it's all a matter of attitude, you can rest assured that yours is
>typical of the ignorant, rich, elitist ASSHOLE that seems to be vintage
>racing, judging from this list. I think I'll stick to SCCA thank you.
>
>Sheree Wegeng
>Wegeng Haus Porsche (many more than just a 914, for your information)
>

>I guess Sheree didn't want to insult others on the list so I'll send it
>for her. Boy, do I wish I was rich! ignorant? I hope not! elitist?
>definitely not! grown up enough to keep my language clean?  yes. I hope
>her attitude doesn't spoil her competitor's day in SCCA   Jarl

PLEASE do not let my wife see this.  She will agree I am ignorant, and she
will also agree at times that I am living proof that there are more horses'
asses than there are horses.  I do not want her to know I am rich.  So far I
have spent many years convincing her of the opposite.  If she learns the
truth, I'm DEAD. :}

As for being elite, guess I will be a vintage snob.  SCCA, been there, done
that.  Had more fun at Road America Friday talking to friends and new found
friends at the BRIC than I've had at a vintage event in some time.  If I can
be considered in your company Jarl, its a priviledge.  Always like seeing
you and your cars at our events in the Northwest.

Jerry

Jerry Liudahl, Old Irish Racing Club:
oldirish@ix.netcom.com
Purple Lips Racing Team: '61 AH 3000, '69 Datsun 2000
Lip Service Racing Team: ITCC Series - '97 Jaguar XJR