RE: sb 42

To: "'914@porschefans.com'" <914@porschefans.com>,
Subject: RE: sb 42
From: "McInnis, Richard" <richard_mcinnis@hdsc.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 18:03:25 -0700
If you can't get to the Senate Appropriations Committee meeting on the
16th, here is a list of committee members and their email address. Send
your support for SB 42 electronically.

Assembly Appropriations Committee - E-mail addresses

                *Members without public e-mail addresses indicate phone
        numbers

        Assemblywoman Carole Migden(Chair) carole.migden@assembly.ca.gov
        Assemblyman Charles Poochigian (Vice Chair) A29@assembly.ca.gov

        Assemblyman Dick Ackerman*      Capitol Phone: (916) 445-7448
        Assemblyman Fred Aguiar         fred.aguiar@assembly.ca.gov
        Assemblyman Joe Baca            joe.baca@assembly.ca.gov
        Assemblyman Tom Bordonaro*      Capitol phone: (916) 445-7795
        Assemblywoman Marilyn Brewer    A70@assembly.ca.gov

        Assemblyman Tony Cardenas       a39@assembly.ca.gov
        Assemblyman Brett Granlund      brett.granlund@assembly.ca.gov
        Assemblyperson Sheila Kuehl *   Capitol phone: (916)445-4956
        Assemblyman Mike Machado        a17@assembly.ca.gov
        Assemblywoman Diane Martinez    a49@assembly.ca.gov

        Assemblyman Keith Olberg        Keith.Olberg@assembly.ca.gov
        Assemblyman Lou Papan           a119@assembly.ca.gov
        Assemblyman Don Perata          don.perata@assembly.ca.gov
        Assemblyman Kevin Shelley *     Capitol phone: (916) 445-2183
        Assemblyman Michael Sweeney     michael.sweeney@assembly.ca.gov

        Assemblyman Bruce Thompson      a66@assembly.ca.gov
        Assemblywoman Helen Thomson     helen.thomson@assembly.ca.gov
        Assemblyman Antonio Villaraigosa A45@asssembly.ca.gov
        Assemblyman Carl Washington*     Capitol Phone: (916) 445-7486