response to: What is Vintage?

To: jarrid_gross@juno.com
Subject: response to: What is Vintage?
From: BAS441mini@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 02:03:42 -0400 (EDT)

<<

 << As a new member of  VARA, I see that there are a lot of "questionable"
  modifications performed as standard prcatice.  I am sure that other
  clubs are more strict about internal mods, but what exactly constitutes
  allowable mods?  >>

 A  few years ago, VARA introduced Group 1 cars within their race groups to
give more authentic and period prepared cars a place to run amoung the more
modified cars typically seen with VARA.  The specs for these are regulated som
ewhat  by a Group 1 committee or chairman.   >>