Re: Cheats??

To: hayes@mediaone.net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cheats??
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 10:42:36 -0400 (EDT)
For those who would like a look at the SCCA rules, you can buy copies of the
older GCR (General Competition Rules) and PCS (Production Car Specifications)
from the SCCA. Ask for the Historic GCR for 1965-72, or the vintage GCR for
1954-62, the Vintage PCS for 1962, or the Hitoric PCS for 1967-72. Call Club
Racing Division at 303-694-7222. We at CVAR use them as the "bible" for our
regulations, although we make some allowances like letting Mustangs
configured as GT-350's run and we have a special class for cars prepared to
FIA/IMSA regs up to 1974 (Porsche Carrera RSR, etc.).
Harold Pace
Mallock U2