Re: Merlyn MK4 Sports Racer (2)

To: <Mike.Truitt@apollo.atsmail.com>
Subject: Re: Merlyn MK4 Sports Racer (2)
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 11:12:23 -0400
Mike, my local race supply person can supply repair kits as well as Hawk
carbon brake pads for the Girling AR and NR calipers that you would have on
your car.

I'm getting details, but I believe the rears are a straighforward new piston
and seal kit, but the fronts require the new piston since they must be
modified to take a slightly different seal, since the originals are no
longer available.

He is prepared to put together kits of pistons and seals although they may
not be "off the shelf", and he has the Hawk pads available in stock.  If
anybody's interested, let me know and I'll get you quotes.