old racing programs

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: old racing programs
From: Jarl&Carol <deboer@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 1997 06:40:44 -0700
While I hate to interrupt the Monterey Hysterics, I would like to change
the subject and ask if anyone has any old racing programs to help fill
out my collection. While I have over 200, there are many I still need,
anything from 1948 to 1964. I'll buy or trade, as I have about 150
duplicates to trade or sell. Whatcha got? (location and date please)

Yes, I'll answer; Yes, I won't be arbitrary; No, if it's modified it
won't be accepted; Yes, if it has a Lotus Cortina in it it's probably
OK; No, if it's a one-of-a-kind it doesn't rate an automatic acceptance.

Jarl de Boer

Blessed are they who go around in circles, for they shall be known as
wheels