race "fees"/Boundary Bay race

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: race "fees"/Boundary Bay race
From: "adonald" <adonald@mail.direct.ca>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 12:32:00 +0000
The VRC is putting a vintage race together  on the Air Race  weekend
the 25-27 July at Boundary Bay airport near Vancouver B.C.
The promoter has "official" suppliers of everything with the possible
exception of the air we breath....so getting sponsorship is a bit
rough.
We are required to contribute approx $20,000 for our participation.
Our entry fee is $195US with approx 2-3X20 min Fri and the same Sat
and a 20 min and a 30 min on Sunday...for each race group. We will be
using VRC/SOVREN rules an eligibility. We hope too get
get 80-100 entries...but registration is a bit slow so far...please
enter early and often.
We can quarantee authentic hay bales,do it yourself trophies if you
hit a "break away" landing light (@$265) , great weather and
hospitality.
 For more info try Leigh @ 604-536-5292 and me, Alan @
604-737-8053 or e-mail