Project car

To: AlfaDigest <alfa-digest@mailgate.wizvax.net>
Subject: Project car
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@highway1.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 23:20:16 -0400
I received the following message. Anybody interested> Contact Tony
directly.
==========================

I am an ex-SCCA, & SVRA racer,  I have a '72 Veloce. The car is
striped-first step in building a racecar. Engine and transmission were
in working order when removed. Soft parts (seats, etc.) are gone. Body
parts are OK, some rust in usual places.  I am working on a mini-marcos
Vintage project and need the space.  Are you, or do you know anyone who
may be interested?

I am located near Sarasota FL   Best E-Mail address is tlc2go@juno.com
or phone at 941 488-1587/ Fax 941 485-5146

Tony LeBoutillier
--
Jim Hayes  Winchester, MA, USA
hayes@highway1.com         http://www.fotec.com/jim.htm