Re: Alfa Info Needed

To: favres@engmail.ulinear.com
Subject: Re: Alfa Info Needed
From: CLCSF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 16:55:21 -0400 (EDT)
Sorry, I didn't make my issue clear at the start. Simon is correct. My car is
clearly an old Normale with some fiberglass trim, ie tonneau and headrest.
However I have worked for several years to make it mechanically correct and,
as Simon will attest, it is very competitive.
With the understanding that this particular car has zero history, I want to
bring it back to a point in time (56-59 Sebring) so that it is also
cosmetically correct, although not an original factory car. By the way
alfasun, tell me more about your operation, I'm always looking for new
sources.
DonSF