[Fwd: Re: Change my plans ?]

To: vintage_race <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Change my plans ?]
From: mike jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 17:28:07 -0700
Wonderfully well stated Jerry!  Hope I have the pleasure of meeting and
racing with you someday!  Sadly Florida is a long way from the CSRG or
VARA crowd.

I heartily endorse your comments on close racing by experienced
competitors.  Some folks that I now consider among my closest personal
friends are those that I met at the race track and have shared corners
with.  Some of them are on this list but stay pretty quiet, maybe they
will come out of hiding to give Michael some additional encouragement to
give it a chance.

mike jackson