Bridgehampton Vintage Race This Weekend

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bridgehampton Vintage Race This Weekend
From: "John J. Hamilton" <hamilton@nfdc.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 20:59:17 -0400
Volvo is sponsoring a vintage race at Bridgehamton this weekend (read
that subsidizing your entry). You don't have to be driving a Volvo to
enter and they will recognize almost ever conceivable vintage licenses
as well as give you a painless venue for earning a SCCA Regional License
in the process. They are also sponsoring two events at Lime Rock as well
later this Summer.
I hope some of you SVRA Group 3 drivers will come out so I'll have
someone to race with. Last weekend at Pocono I had to run with Vettes -
can't do much with them on those long straights with less then 1800ccs
but those NASCAR banked turns were wonderful.The Volvo guys and the SCCA
guys fell all over themselves making us comfortable. Call
1-888-NNJR_SCCA for info.

John J. Hamilton
VainGlory Racing

(W) 410-712-4443