Used race tires and wheels for sale

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Used race tires and wheels for sale
From: TLXind@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 01:34:44 -0400 (EDT)
Have the following used racing tires and wheels available.

All are road racing slick tires from a GT-1 Mustang I recently acquired.  All
are approx. a medium compound tire with at least 1/8 to 3/16 of remaining
tread depth shown by the wear indicators.

(2)  Hoosier 25.5 X 11.5 - 15,  R50 Compound.
      Mounted on 10X15 American Turbine Aluminum 10 Spoke rims

(2)  Goodyear Eagles 25.0 X 11.0 - 15,  M-400 D1095 Compound.
       Mounted on 10X15 American Turbine Aluminum 10 Spoke rims

(2)  Goodyear Eagles 27.0 X 11.0 - 15,  D1436 "Stock Car Special"
       Mounted on 10X15 American Turbine Aluminum 10 Spoke rims.

(2) additional 10X15 American Turbine Aluminum wheels (same as above) without
any tires.

All of the above wheels are a 3.750 backspace and have a Ford 5 lug - 4.50
bolt circle

Additionally;

(4)  Goodyear Eagles 27.0 X 13.0 - 15, R430 D1407 Compound.
       Mounted on one piece welded 11X15 Steel Stock Car rims with (10),
 1.375 dia.
       Ventilation holes located around the wheel diameter.  Wheels have a
3.50
       backspace with a Ford 5 lug 4.50 bolt circle.

I assume that these tires could be used by someone in group seven or ??

My car needs to have the wheel size backed down considerably from the 1995
GT-1 rules it last competed under, to the vintage Trans-Am Group 6 I am now
restoring it to run in.  It must also now run treaded tires, so the slicks
must go.

I would like to sell as a package but would remove the tires from the rims if
needed.

Price ??  I know these are expensive when new, but I don’t know how
applicable they are to the vintage circuit. Maybe they would fit better with
some of the current SCCA guys.  Anyone from Mid-West Council have any ideas
of thoughts?

As far as potential pickup, I live in Milwaukee, therefore if someone is
interested, and is coming to next weeks SVRA event at Road America, they
could be picked up on the way.

If interested e-mail or call (414) 425-4398.

Neil Karolek