Charlotte, NC

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Charlotte, NC
From: oldirish@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 00:17:05 -0500 (CDT)
The Purple Lips Racing Team is headed down to Charlotte later this month to
take in the Coca Cola 600.  Never know when the call might go out for a
replacement for Dick Trickle :}.

I would appreaciate hearing from anyone in the Charlotte area, or that is
familar with the area.  Would like to know of any other car related sites
worth taking in in the area, car event the weekend of Memorial Day, etc..

Please respond to me by e-mail direct rather than through the list to keep
the clutter in others mailboxes to a minimum.  Respond to
oldirish@ix.netcom.com

Thanks,

Jerry

Jerry Liudahl - Eugene, OR USA
Old Irish Racing Club
Purple Lips Racing Team: '61 AH 3000, '69 Datsun 2000