Re: Vintage Guidance

To: "Roger L. Arlen" <rarlen@arlengroup.com>
Subject: Re: Vintage Guidance
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 10:02:49 -0400
When you find the club that you'll primarily race with, figure out their
rules - both the written ones and the ones people actually follow - as far
as car eligablility and preparation are concerned.  Then, unless you really
want to build a car for the buildings sake, buy a prepared car - it's at
least 30% cheaper than building one from scratch.  Then, have fun!