Re: Bill Ward

To: Jeff Snook <jsnook_gmi@wcnet.org>
Subject: Re: Bill Ward
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 13:09:36 -0700
Jeff Snook wrote:

> Can anyone give me the phone number of Bill Ward who drives a 1971
> Crossle Formula Ford and lives in Miami?  He told me about some company
> that does helmet graphics and I forgot who they were.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff Snook
> Battle of Britain Racing

OK, so I forgot to give you the artist's name or number, etc.  So sue
me!  (Just got back from driving Daytona yesterday so I am having a
little trouble functioning on level surfaces...)  Our helmet guy's name
is Rick Simard and runs Simard Graphics in Jupiter, Florida.  He can be
reached at (561) 743-4413; he may have an 800 number as well, but I
can't find it right off-hand.  He does a lot of Motorcross helmet work
as well so his own designs range from mild to wild.  Sorry for the
partial information from before... the mind is a terrible thing to
waste...

*8o)