RE: Cool-ant Questions

To: Jeff Young <jey@Adobe.COM>, "'Brian Evans'" <brian@uunet.ca>
Subject: RE: Cool-ant Questions
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@exchange.is.ge.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 09:20:23 -0500
Brian,
  I'm sort of doing what you're doing.  I read water temperature out of
the frame tube that goes from the top of the head to the top of the
radiator, and oil temperature in the dry sump tank after it has been
cooled and is about to be sent through the frame to the engine.  I'm no
expert though.
Vaughn