Re: The Italian Job

To: Stuart Hazelwood <stuart.hazlewood@ny.ddbn.com>
Subject: Re: The Italian Job
From: George Davidson <geodav-lou@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 1996 00:26:49 -0800
Stuart Hazelwood wrote:

>                       The Italian Job                              12/6/96
>
> Last night I watched a fabulous movie from the '60's that I have to recommend
>
>   - Stuart

Stuart,

There are some other good Mini movies, though not as good as
the Italian Job. Pork Pie (I think that's the title) is one.  The
funniest movie, it's only 10-15 min. long) is about a guy going to work,
getting dressed, brushing his teeth, in his mini.  For thrills see
Rendezvous, no Minis, but another good car  short also.
Regards,

George Davidson            If its got wheels I'm probably interested!