Re: Hoosier Vintage Tires Update

To: jeh@world.std.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hoosier Vintage Tires Update
From: DQueen8540@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 00:35:32 -0400
I have had great results with the Hoosier 500x15 on my ALFA Guilletta Spider.
I ran both the Hoosiers and YOKO 008R at the Pomona race and I turned a full
second faster with the Hoosiers. I have 4 races on them and they still have
an event or two left. They satisfy everyones vintage requirements except
Steve Earl and frankly I'm weary of his special rules. I haven't been able to
find any deals on the Hoosier. Does anyone know of a better price than$148?
which is list.