Re: Chicago Historics in July

To: Sunny <f1@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Chicago Historics in July
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 07:51:26 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 19 Jun 1996, Sunny wrote:

> Does anyone have any info about the Chicago Historic Races in July?
>
>     Where ,When  ,Who ,How?
>
>                       Thanks,
>                         f1@ix.netcom.com
>                         Scuderia Savore Racing
>                         65 Jaguar OTS XKE

        I'll be only too happy to pass on that information!
        The Chicago historic races will be held on July 18th
        through 21st at Road America (IMHO, a world-class loaction).
        Now called the Merril Lynch Brian Redman International Challenge,
        this year will feature the CAN AM group and their 30 year reunion.
        Honorary Grand Marshall will be Sir Jack Brabham. For further
        information call Chicago Historic Races, Ltd. (312) 563-0495.
        Hurry! it's getting awfully close!

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois