Interesting Corvette racers for sale (fwd)

To: Vintage Racer list <vintage-race@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: Interesting Corvette racers for sale (fwd)
From: Greg Rickes <GR743@CNSIBM.ALBANY.EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 96 08:31:12 EDT
These cars are out of my leage, but an ad in our local
SCCA newsletter may be of interest to a wider audience:

1)1969 Corvette roadster , ex SCCA B Prod. NeDiv. champ
(Al Anderson Yankee Silicones car). State of the art for
the 1970s, available as rolling chassis for $4500, parts
for engine build also available

2)1984 GT1 Corvette -- ex David Hobbs 1984 TransAm car,
complete roller including 10 BBS wheels & other spares.
Pricedto sell

Both cars are owned by Tom Campbell, who currently
campaigns a GT1 Camaro in SCCA NESCCA Nationals.

Perhaps there's a Corvette devotee out there who would
also kindly pass these on to the approrpriate Corvette
e-list ?

Tom does not have an email address, so for more info
call him at 518 587-2522.

Regards

Greg Rickes