Palm Springs OnLineNow

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Palm Springs OnLineNow
From: Gary <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 16:37:14 -0500
Got a question regarding Sprite brakes.  Have had some conflicting advice.
Can anyone set the record straight?

I am in the process of upgrading the Brake System on my '59 Bugeye Racer.  I
am installing a later model dual master cylinder and related brake parts.

My question is, to which connection on the master cylinder does the rear
brake line get connected.  If one is sitting in the car, looking forward, at
the master, does it connect to the closest to the driver fitting or the
furthest fitting from the driver?

Any related help would be appreciated.

Gary
'59 Bugeye Racer #55...racin into the past
speckman@coredcs.com