2 Liter TR racers... Howdja do it?

To: Vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 Liter TR racers... Howdja do it?
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 12:12:43 -0500 (CDT)
        Once again, I'm researching material for an upcoming VL article.
        If you race a TR2-6, I'd love to hear about the mods you made to
        your "street" Triumph to prep it for racing. If you started out with
        a racer, let me know what was done (if you know) prior to you
        obtaining it, and what you've done since.

        Im interested in engine preparation, suspension mods, wheels, tires
        safety, in short everything "from nose to tail".

        you will be credited as source providers...

        As always, thank you (in advance)

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois