RMVR-CASPER, WY - AUGUST

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RMVR-CASPER, WY - AUGUST
From: "Alexander Joseph H" <RW20232@deere.com>
Date: 07 Feb 1996 14:45:14 GMT
Planning trip to Montana and Yellowstone this summer. Also, plan to stop
in Casper on the way home for the RMVR vintage race. Would like to
connect with someone who is familiar with this race and who might be
going.

I currently run a TR4 in vintage with SVRA & VSCDA. My wife & I hope to
make this trip in a '58 TR3A. My usual tracks are Road America &
Blackhawk Farms, but have traveled as far as Grattan, Mid-Ohio, Watkins
Glen, Moroso, & Sebring.

(I dont think "Casey" (VARA) will send his Tr4 to Casper, eh Casey?)

It's a bit early, but I thought I would test the water.

Regards,

JHA     rw20232@deere.com   (or)   tr3197@aol.com