Big feet! and Hibernation

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Big feet! and Hibernation
From: jeh@world.std.com (jim hayes)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 22:33:29 -0400
Boy, what a bunch of guys with big feet! We're never going to make it in F1!
The winner of the size 12 race shoe lottery was Lance Kennelty - my
condolences to all you other guys....

And I am just putting all the race cars up for the winter, thinking about
the first event (VSCCA - Lime Rock in Mid April). Wondering about taking a
day or two at Bondurant this winter again (great thing to do for a winter
respite from the cold- it'd be my third trip). They do advanced road racing
for about $700/day on monday and tuesday (one or two days). Anybody
interested in getting a group up and shopping for a discount? I think I have
to be in CA in late Feb anyway...

Jim Hayes - Alfa nut
jeh@fotec.com  tel:1-800-537-8254   fax:1-617-241-8616
Vintage racing '59 & '62 Alfa Spiders. Street ride: '57 Spider.