Re: Blank mail note

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blank mail note
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 11:18:42 -0500
RAA.XKEYS@xerox.com writes:

> I'm currently inthe process of restoring a 1951 Crosley super sport.

THere's a nice Hot Shot or Super Sport at Don Nardie's Race/Sports car museum
in Watkins Glen.

>crosley special that ... called  the PBX.. Candy Poole.

Youll find the PBX special still running Vintage evenets with VSCCA at Lime
Rock. Maybe at the upcoming Fall fesitval Labor Day weekend, mand maybe the
Fall Finale in Late Sept/early Oct. If memory serves, it's got sort of a
squarish aluminium body. I know it no longer has an MG TC tranny, as that box
is now in a SAAB engined Jabro that hung out at my place for a couple years,
but is now owned by Bob Fairbanks near Jamestown, NY. There's a few CVSCCA
members on this list who may be able to tell you more.

Another interesting Crosley Special you'll find at some VSCCA events, is the
Crosley LeMans- It's dark blue, sort of a Midget racer style body.

   ________
  /___  _  \    Roger Garnett            (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /|   ||  \ \   Agricultural Economics  | The Wayward Sports Car Centre
| |___||  _  |  3 Warren Hall           | http://www.wayward.team.net/
| | \  |   | |  Cornell University      |
 \|  \ |__/ /   Ithaca, N.Y. 14853-7801 | (607) 533-7735
  \________/    (607) 255-2522          | Safety Fast!