Blank mail note

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Blank mail note
From: RAA.XKEYS@xerox.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 07:50:15 PDT
Hi All
I recently joined the vintage net and have an avid interest in vintage racing.
I'm currently inthe process of restoring a 1951 Crosley super sport.
I have no plans of racing it but I would like to source some information and
Whereabouts  of a crosley special that was raced in the fifties. The car was
called  the PBX. It originated in the connecticut area the owner / builder of
the special was a fellow named Candy Poole. I have made some calls and found
that MR .Poole has left the connecticut area
and had sold the car to someone named Englehart ? (SP)who still lives in the
connecticut area . According to my source they had raced the car in vintage and
it now has been fitted with a datsun engine.
I would welcome any information that anyone in the area might have such past
vintage entry lists, knowlege of the car etc.
Thanks in advance
Bob Austin