tvr

Installing 2500M Dash question

To: "TVRSteve Hill" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>,
Subject: Installing 2500M Dash question
From: "Pat Leask" <pleask@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 20:31:01 -0800
At long last, that thing with all the exposed wires that gave me so much grief
and hung upside down for so long is being fitted back in it's place in life .
How much better the interior looks ! (Padded dash)

I'm woundering how the bottom part of the middle fastens on. I have two "L"
brackets bolted on behind the bottom middle part, do these get turned around
to bolt the dash to ? Or, are they there to support the side panels ? Radio ?
(How does the radio mount ?)

Thanks, Pat

PS: Test drive up the road this weekend weather and cops permitting !@|

///