tvr

RE: It runs it runs !!!!!!!

To: Pat Leask <pleask@telus.net>, TVRLIST <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: It runs it runs !!!!!!!
From: "Beuttenmuller, Rolf" <rolf@bnl.gov>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:15:27 -0400
Congratulations it's a big step.

I have to assume that you started it with just the header and no exhaust
system. I always do this because I will never grow up and truly enjoy the
music of loud pipes. It also brings all of the local motor heads out of the
woodwork to look at my progress. In my case it was seven years since I had
heard the motor last.

Rolf Beuttenmuller
1970 Vixen S2

Pat wrote:

"Subject: It runs it runs !!!!!!!

I'm sure my wife will say "So"... so I have to share with some one who
cares.

Just fired up the 2500M (TR6) and it runs great ! (Typical smoke from a
rebuilt motor) And so far, no puddles on the floor.

Pat"

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list
///