tvr

Re: 1968 Griffith

To: JBliehall <egressys@nmol.com>
Subject: Re: 1968 Griffith
From: Dr John Upham <webmaster@ukmotorsport.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 12:09:16 +0100
The Griffith 200 and 400 were exported to the US from Blackpool without
engines fitted. In the US Jack Griffith fitted a 4.7 litre (289 ci)
engine
and sold them as 200s in various states of tune. The 400 was a later
more developed model. There was nothing to stop owners fitting whatver
engine they liked. I've seen one recently with an Aston Martin V8
although
it was in what was originally a Vixen S2.

See                http://cognac.lu.se/tvr/griffith.html

Regards,

Dr John Upham, (Classic) TVR Owners Club

--
Dr John Upham, The UKMotorSport Index,
http://www.ukmotorsport.com/, webmaster@ukmotorsport.com,