tvr

Re: Sunroof

To: Malaboge@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sunroof
From: GRIFF65@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 11:11:06 EDT
It's my understanding that the sun roofs are very hard to come by and quite
pricey if you do. You can try calling Gene Bird at (814)288-6911 or Ken
Bradley at (860)563-1647. If they can be had, they would know. I don't know of
anyone that has totally glassed the opening in but Jared Silver at
(847)304-4446 has replaced it with a "modern" plexiglass sunroof and it looks
and works super! While talking to Jared ask him about the British Car Festival
in Chicagoland the weekend of Sept. 12 & 13 (876 cars last year). Its a great
show and there should be a strong TVR turnout. Check it out! I had two M's
with the vinyl sunroofs but they were in great shape (lucky) and had no leaks.
They ca work well if in good condition unfortunately there all getting a
little up in years and I suspect more folks will be looking for solutions for
there M's. By the way...where have all the M's gone? Seems lately all you see
are 280Is or Vixons. Could it be that they are at that age where they are ripe
for restorations. Anyway, best of luck with the roof.
Dave