triumphs
[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [TR] Bob Leaver's post

To: "'Ron L\"Herault'" <lherault@verizon.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Bob Leaver's post
From: <rjray.architect@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2026 17:58:26 -0500
Authentication-results: autox.team.net;
Delivered-to: mharc@autox.team.net
Delivered-to: triumphs@autox.team.net
References: <mailman.3.1791136802.10960.triumphs@autox.team.net> <000501dd543c$ec73dcd0$c55b9670$@verizon.net>
Thread-index: AQEKFOEcWDKMsJkUh5s02DIhJOMTCQGG8M0LuIhFi8A=
I have bought three cars from the live auction website
www.Bringatrailer.com 
And I know people that have sold cars on that website. They all said it was
a good experience.
Generally, I think it cost $100 to list a car and the buyer pays maybe 5
percent of the sale price to Bring a Trailer.

Take a look at the site. Search for the car you want to sell and see what
similar cars have sold for.

  Ron


-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs <triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net> On Behalf Of Ron L"Herault
Sent: Sunday, October 4, 2026 3:14 PM
To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Bob Leaver's post

Close to home is best, I would think.  I've never had experience with
craigslist, Amazon Market place etc., but then again, I haven't bought a
sports car since 1979 and that one was less than a mile from home.   So,
where's home Bob?  I know of someone who might be interested if the location
and condition are what he's looking for.

Ron L

-----Original Message-----

Today's Topics:

   1. (no subject) (Bob Leaver)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2026 11:52:49 -0600
From: Bob Leaver <boleaver@gmail.com>
To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] (no subject)
Message-ID:
        <CAP2rSX6n5SYALwdFtMyZHcEO6doLSa8ZOpWphNiRiV1e0jSohg@mail.gmail.com>

What is the best place to sell a 1965 Triumph Tr4a? 93,000 miles good
condition. Runs good
-------------- next part --------------

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/rjray.architect@gmail.com

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive


<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>