triumphs
[Top] [All Lists]

[TR] Bob Leaver's post

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Bob Leaver's post
From: "Ron L\"Herault" <lherault@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2026 16:14:12 -0400
Authentication-results: autox.team.net;
Delivered-to: mharc@autox.team.net
Delivered-to: triumphs@autox.team.net
References: <mailman.3.1791136802.10960.triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thread-index: Ad1UPIupQ2lxnnQQSsedALVhor1tRA==
Close to home is best, I would think.  I've never had experience with
craigslist, Amazon Market place etc., but then again, I haven't bought a
sports car since 1979 and that one was less than a mile from home.   So,
where's home Bob?  I know of someone who might be interested if the location
and condition are what he's looking for.

Ron L

-----Original Message-----

Today's Topics:

   1. (no subject) (Bob Leaver)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2026 11:52:49 -0600
From: Bob Leaver <boleaver@gmail.com>
To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] (no subject)
Message-ID:
        <CAP2rSX6n5SYALwdFtMyZHcEO6doLSa8ZOpWphNiRiV1e0jSohg@mail.gmail.com>

What is the best place to sell a 1965 Triumph Tr4a? 93,000 miles good
condition. Runs good
-------------- next part --------------

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive


<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>