[TR] Front Suspension Bushing replacement Kit

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Front Suspension Bushing replacement Kit
From: Robert Rochlin <rrochlin@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 08:01:24 -0400
Hi Everyone,
        Thanks so much to everyone for your great advice as to the replacement
bushings for my TR6.
        The company that provided my last set of bushings is Polybush in the
UK. I re-bushed the whole car with their product and 100% of those bushings
have failed including the rear swing arm bushings and the steering rack
bushings in about 25,000 miles. I replaced the swing arm bushings last winter
and Iâ??m going to have to replace, at minimum, the steering rack bushings
before this driving season.  Iâ??m going to try to put off the rest of the
front end bushings until this driving season is over.  Iâ??ve ordered a set new
polyurethane bushes from British Parts Northwest and expect to have them in a
couple of days.
        Best,
        Bob
        â??72 TR6