Re: [TR] Engine Starting Issue...

To: "j_bar_j@hotmail.com" <j_bar_j@hotmail.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Engine Starting Issue...
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 22:37:35 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_61779_1785992747.1630103855424

It is acting like it is too rich/flooding.=C2=A0 There may be debris in the=
 needle valve(s) that is preventing the float closing off fuel flow all tog=
ether.=C2=A0 Or the carbs are just wet too rich.=C2=A0 The base of the need=
le assembly should be flush with the bottom of the piston as a starting poi=
nt.=C2=A0=20
=20
Dave=20

=20