[TR] Air box temperature sensor/valve

To: fmags@cox.net
Subject: [TR] Air box temperature sensor/valve
From: William Smith <smithwm845@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 10:34:05 -0400
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>

--000000000000334cfb05c8e4ee9a

Frank, I don't know about the Stag, but my TR7 has a sensor/valve from an
'80's mid-sized GM car that I recall was a direct replacement for the
original.  I have long lost the box so I can't give you a part number
reference,  but if you have the original, take it to your local parts store
and see if they can match it up.

Bill Smith

--000000000000334cfb05c8e4ee9a

sensor/valve from an &#39;80&#39;s mid-sized GM car that I recall was a dir=
ect replacement for the original.=C2=A0 I have long lost the box so I can&#=
39;t give you a part number reference,=C2=A0 but if you have the original, =
take it to your local parts store and see if they can match it up.<div dir=

--000000000000334cfb05c8e4ee9a--

--===============6077560730738296692==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============6077560730738296692==--